This is an exam preparation course designed to help students at B2 level familiarise themselves with all four parts the IELTS exam: speaking, listening reading and writing. Learners will have to make their own arrangements to register with an IELTS Exam Centre to take and pay for the test.
For the IELTS exam, LLF recommends places at Westminster University for £155 / £160 (after 24/06/17). Bookings can be made by LLF for a £10 admin/booking fee.
- This course will help you:
- Understand the format and requirements of the IELTS exams
- Interact with confidence and clarity, using a range of grammar and vocabulary
- Develop your ideas in a range of planned writing tasks, using the correct format and appropriate language
- Follow and comprehend a range of text types quickly and confidently
- Follow and comprehend speech in a variety of situations