Thank you very much for your interest in studying with us. Here’s how you can enrol in our courses.
Stage 1: Book Your Sessions
- Click on ‘’ Book Sessions Now ’’ button. You will be asked to agree to the terms & conditions of the special offer and make the payment of £80.
- You then fill in the ‘’Student Details’’ form and submit.
Stage 2: Academic Level
- The placement test evaluates your current English language skills as accurately as possible to enable us to provide a course to help you progress to the next level as quickly as possible.
- Once we receive your payment, our Office Manager will provide you more information regarding the placement test and send you the link to do the placement test online.
- You can do the placement test in the comfort of your home. You will need a laptop or a desktop, a good internet connection and a headset to do the placement test.
- Click on the link and complete the placement test.
- You will receive a placement test certificate mentioning your language level and assigned class within 48 hours.
Stage 3: Pre-Course Needs Analysis Form
Once you complete the placement test, we will ask you to complete the Pre-course Needs Analysis form.
This form provides us with information we need to understand your individual learning needs so we can deliver the best student experience.
Stage 4: Fee payment- Receipts when payments cleared
Accommodation booking fee (if applicable)
Accommodation Fees (if applicable)
Transfer Fees (pick-up and drop –off at airport)
Cultural visits and Daytrips –pre-paid fees (if applicable)
*Materials fee*: Students will be given the choice of buying course materials from the LLF for a set price or buy the recommended materials themselves. The LLF course material fee is subjected to current market price. The LLF will not be held accountable for any liabilities if you wish to buy your own course materials online.
Stage 5: Confirmation of acceptance
You will receive confirm times and days of the course.
Stage 6: You will receive the welcome pack containing Student Handbook, price list, etc.
Stage 7: Commencement of classes.