- We are constantly evolving our timetable to reflect the needs of our students and have recently added an A1 morning class to our timetable. This ‘beginner’ level class starts on the 25th of November 2019 and will be on a Monday and Wednesday, 10am – 1pm.
In this course you will:
- Learn how to form important verbs.
- Talk about the daily routine.
- Describe people you know and things that you have.
- Understand how to give personal information.
- Study everyday expressions and understand when they are used by other people.
- Communicate things you might need in simple day-to-day situations.
If you would like to join the class or know someone who would, them simply come in and see us or email email@example.com.
Not sure what level you are? We offer a FREE placement test.
“The beginning is the most important part of the work.”