This is a general English course for students at A2+ level who want to gain confidence in their English language skills: writing, reading, listening, speaking and elements: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, discourse). A key focus of the course will be to introduce students to more authentic texts, so they’re better able to cope with the kind of English they’ll meet outside the classroom.
- This course will help you:
- Speak more spontaneously in a variety of familiar settings
- Widen your range of vocabulary to incorporate ‘chunks’ of language: collocations and fixed phrases
- Notice grammatical patterns and seek to incorporate these into your output
- Develop your listening and reading strategies to enable you to make sense of more authentic texts
- Write more confidently in a range of different genres: emails, letters, blogs